Friday, July 5, 2013

7 Habits/Affirmation Posters

Hope you had a great 4th of July! Did you think we were ever going to post again??? We have been working so hard on getting things ready for the beginning of school. Have you switched back over to school mode too? 


I wanted to share a little something a dear co-worker had a vision for. She came to us with her sketch and we did our best to create her vision. With all the common core "I can..." statements, we are giving our students an academic goal for the end of each lesson. Our system is studying the 7 Habits and our school is working hard to instill this into each of our students. "Everyone Can Be a Leader". My co-worker wanted to incorporate the "I can..." statements into our 7 Habits study. So...here it is! I hope you like it!
Click here if you'd like a set of your own! 



Wouldn’t it be great if we could instill this confidence in all of our students (our own children included)? I think these are great to use even if you aren’t studying the 7 Habits!



No comments:

Post a Comment